A bridge from college to an IT job

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Life after SDSU final exams

Okay, so what is the deal with these final exams? They cause so much stress and either turn out totally unfair, or so embarrisingly easy. Damn this whole school thing is offensive.

Here I am, trying to decide what I'm going to do with my life, and there they are with their BS. I still have 4 classes to go, then I'm off on my own. I'll have more time for myself, more time to study and read about what I want. Or will it be the same old story? Will it be working untill I'm to tired to think? Will it be working to not get fired?

Oh hell no. No kids for me for a while. No wife for a while. Just me. I'm travling. I'm running out there to get to know this world. Enough is enough. Nothings gonna get in my way.

We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home