A bridge from college to an IT job

Monday, May 23, 2005

The unpolished writer: Driving like a madman.

I write as a driver with no wheel. Just a large piece
of metal sticking out of the dashboard, unable to
steer my way. I look foward to having that steering
wheel which will allow me to write in such a way that
wont be so rough, so unfocused, so directionless. I
admire a truckers steering wheel, so large, and so
much harder to manage than your typical car sized
wheel.

Today I've learned that words as a fighter or a song
have strength and weight. They have structure and can
be looked at. Not with eyes as black and white text
or a beutiful formation, but seen as an abstract touch
or lick of feeling. Words can describe the shape of
an emotion. Words can shape a persons feeling and
physical feeling.

Ride rough or drive slow. Always write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home