A bridge from college to an IT job

Saturday, July 30, 2005

On Stuff

ON RELEGION:

I think you better back up. Yes, you. Back up. You want to hear about someones opinion on religeon, but you're already thinking... I will compare what he's got to say with what I know (maybe you're not thinking it, but you're thinking it unconciously). But you know what? Read anyways. PORK CHOP.

"If the world really believed in 'an eye for an eye' we'd all be blind'." - Ghandi I think.

I'm not done talking about religeon, stay tuned.

ON CHOCOLATE:
Its a drug.

ON SMELLY FEET:
They smell. There are so MANY ways to keep your feet from smelling. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WITH SMELLY FEET?! Its like they think we don't know. But we do. Oh we do.

ON DEMOCRATES AND REPUBLICAN BIASED MEDIA:
They are both evil. I can't believe that some choose one over another. I'm out of the game for now. I'm out simply out. I can't keep getting brain washed for the rest of my life. I'm going to take a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home